Join us in our efforts to inspire hope and continue breaking generational poverty.
Spring is here! We have newly bloomed flowers, the promise of extended daylight, and the reward of warmer weather to enjoy, and not only that, but the hope of future possibilities and new beginnings. After the challenges we all experienced in 2020 it is so refreshing to be reminded of the hope that still shines through despite our ever-changing world.
While the implications of this global pandemic have not yet been fully realized, here, at Agape, we are focused on adapting and adjusting to meet the critical needs of the children and families we serve every day. The impact of our global crisis has long lasting implications and Agape is poised to address student learning loss during our upcoming summer camp that will take place for eight weeks, beginning in June.
This year’s summer camp will be led by our team of educational specialists and youth counselors and will focus on:
- Using evidenced-based curriculum to address learning loss for students that promotes reading readiness and math proficiency.
- Providing holistic wellness activities with fitness and sports while educating students about healthy lifestyles.
- Addressing the emotional needs of students that were heightened during the pandemic using our social – emotional learning curriculum.
- Increasing exposure to culturally enriching field trips and outdoor experiences.
- Providing breakfast, lunch and a nutritious snack for students each day.
Thank you for your consideration to partner with us to help our students continue to discover, embrace, and achieve their full potential. Your investment of hope continues to yield a high return in the lives of our students and families.