GREAT THANKSGIVING BASKET GIVE-AWAY
JOIN US FOR THE 2017 GREAT THANKSGIVING BASKET GIVE-AWAY ON
NOVEMBER 17, 2017.
EACH YEAR, AGAPE PARTNERS WITH THE LOVETT SCHOOL AND COLLINS MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH TO COLLECT AND DISTRIBUTE 500 TURKEYS AND OVER 1,000 BAGS FILLED WITH FANCY FIXINGS TO LOCAL FAMILIES IN NEED. CORPORATE FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS HOST THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVES AND VOLUNTEER FOR PREP DAY AND DISTRIBUTION DAY MAKING EACH YEAR A TREMENDOUS SUCCESS.
In partnership with The Lovett School and Collins Memorial United Methodist Church, the goal of this giveaway is to provide a turkey and a bag of all the fixings for 500+ families in need at Thanksgiving.
Donations and non-perishables to be collected and dropped off through November 16. For a shopping list, please Click Here
Four great ways to serve:
- Sponsor a meal for $50 per family
- Host a drive
- Donate canned and boxed foods for baskets. Click Here for the Flyer & Shopping List
- Volunteer your time to help sort and distribute donated goods on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 16, 4pm to 6pm. 10 Volunteers needed.
- Friday, November 17, 8am until 12pm. 10 Volunteers needed.
For more information, please contact Neka Harris, Special Events Coordinator at 404-367-3947 or email@example.com